VERBIER │ Sports center (Perrin parking lot)
- Thursday, August 29, 2024:
- 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Number collection & Exhibitors' village
- Friday, August 30, 2024:
- 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Number pick-up & Exhibitors' Village
LE CHÂBLE │ Espace Saint-Marc
- Saturday, August 31, 2024
- 04h00 - 08h30 Late bib withdrawal
ACCESS >>> THE VALAIS AT THE HEART OF EUROPE, only 3 hours by car or train from Lyon, Milan and Zurich, and quickly connected to the airports of Geneva, Milan and Zurich!
D-Day >>> You don't have a companion to pick you up on arrival and you wonder how to best manage the transportation logistics?
We have thought of you! On the day of the race, your backpack will be transported between Le Châble and Verbier.
Two main options are recommended:
- Park in Verbier and reach the start of Le Châble by bike (only 8km downhill) or by gondola (free with your race number)
- Park in Le Châble and after the race find your car by bike (only 8km downhill) or by cable car (free with your race number)
Are you looking for a hotel or youth hostel to sleep in the night before and after the Tour des Stations?
Verbier, Le Châble or the villages of the Val de Bagnes are ideal for all participants and accompanying persons wishing to enjoy the region before and after the race.
Contribute to the 6th edition of the Tour des Stations by becoming a volunteer! More than ten different sites along the route, a great atmosphere and of course gifts and a dinner to thank you for your commitment.
There's something for everyone from Monday, August 26 to Sunday, September 1, 2024, with a variety of tasks and times. More info and registration.
Let's go friends!