Rates in euros are indicative only. The value in Swiss francs (CHF) is valid.
For any questions regarding registration or timing, please contact our partner MSO.
Medical certificate not required to participate in a race in Switzerland.
WHAT DOES YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
- A “Welcome Bag” offered by Specialized with different partners’ goodies
- An official jersey offered by Odlo and the partner stations (only for the first 2,500 participants in one of the five courses)
- A Passport Finisher (see below) to all TDS jerseys on arrival at Verbier
- A meal at the Pasta Party
- A Finisher Medal
- Access to all refueling points adapted to each course distance
- A personalized frame plate (for any registration before Sunday, August 2, 2020)
- Timing and scratch classification by category (E-Fondo, only alphabetical order)
- A sticker of the course profile
- The signaling of the course (arrows and staff)
- The security service (motorcycles) and first aid
Having managed to federate 17 tourist destinations around a common event, the organisation of the Tour des Stations wishes to make its concept live beyond its race. Thus, many partnerships have been developed with the tourist actors (ski, wellness, hotels, restaurants, etc.) of the stations concerned to create a Passport Finisher. This book will offer many benefits (up to 50% discount) and will be offered to all participants who will finish the race in Verbier with the official jersey of the race. The idea is to encourage participants and accompanying adults to return in summer or winter to any of the stations crossed by the race.