The prices in euros are only indicative. The value in Swiss francs (CHF) is valid. A medical certificate is not required to participate in a race in Switzerland.
For any questions regarding registrations or timing, please contact our partner MSO Chrono.
WHAT DOES MY REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
- A “Welcome Bag” with various goodies from partners
- An official Santini jersey (value of CHF 100.-) for the first 2,500 registered
- A Finisher medal
- An L’Échappée beer at the Welcome Village and an L’Échappée beer at the Finisher Village
- A voucher of CHF 20.- for a post-race meal in the restaurant of Verbier
- Access to all refreshment points adapted to each distance of the route
- A personalized frame plate (for any registration before Sunday August 2, 2021)
- Timing and ranking (scratch + by category)
- A sticker of the course profile
- Route signage (signage and staff)
- The security service (motorcycles) and first aid
The Tour des Stations has received authorization to take place on Saturday August 7, 2021. To offer you a safe and quality event, a COVID-19 certificate will be mandatory for anyone wishing to participate in the race or access the areas of the event (possibility for accompanying persons to access the Finishers Area).
The Covid 19 certificate includes people who:
- are vaccinated against COVID-19;
- have recovered from the disease (coronavirus infection confirmed by test);
- have a negative PCR test result (valid 72 hours before the race, either from Wednesday August 4, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.) or a rapid antigen test (valid 48 hours before the race, or from Thursday August 5, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.). If possible, we strongly recommend that you get tested in your area before your departure for bib collection. If this is not possible, please make an appointment at one of the centers in Le Châble or Verbier. As a reminder, antigenic tests are free at test centers, hospitals and pharmacies. Last-minute antigenic tests will be possible near the Welcome Village on Thursday August 5 and Friday August 6 from 9am to 12pm and from 1pm to 6pm.
Accompanying persons are allowed in the Welcome Village, as well as in the Finishers Village if they are in possession of a COVID 19 certificate which they must present at the access control point.
WELCOME VILLAGE - Le Châble
The bibs numbers and gifts must be collected from the Welcome Village in Le Châble (Espace Saint-Marc, Route de Mauvoisin 45):
- Thursday August 5, 2021 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday August 6, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday August 7, 2021 from 3 a.m.
Your COVID certificate will be checked at the entrance to the Welcome Village. Once validated, you will receive a COVID FREE bracelet that you must keep until Saturday after the race to gain access to the start areas and the Finishers Village.
Bibs are issued upon presentation of an identity document and the registration confirmation received by email. No bibs and gifts are sent by post.
STARTING SITE - Le Châble
Friday 6 August 2021
Le Châble (Espace Saint-Marc) :
- 17h00 | Bambinofondo Medio U6 (2014 – 2017) : 2 laps – 1000m
- 17h30 | Bambinofondo Gran U10 (2012 – 2015) : 5 laps – 2500m
- 18h00 | Bambinofondo Ultra U12 (2010 – 2011) : 8 laps – 5000m
Saturday 7 August 2021
Le Châble (Route de Mauvoisin) :
- 03h15 : opening of starting gate Ultrafondo
- 04h00 : starts of Ultrafondo and Raiffeisen Team Ultrafondo (mandatory lights in front + back)
- 05h15 : opening of starting gate Marmotte Granfondo 1
- 06h00 : Marmotte Granfondo 1 start (mandatory lights in front + back)
- 06h05 : opening of starting gate Marmotte Granfondo 2
- 06h30 : Marmotte Granfondo 2 start (mandatory light in back)
- 06h35 : opening of starting gate Marmotte Granfondo 3
- 07h00 : Marmotte Granfondo 3 start (mandatory light in back)
- 07h15 : opening of starting gate Mediofondo 1
- 08h00 : Mediofondo 1 start (mandatory light in back)
- 08h05 : opening of starting gate Mediofondo 1
- 08h30 : Mediofondo 1 start (mandatory light in back)
- 08h35 : opening of starting gate E-Fondo
- 09h00 : E-Fondo start (mandatory light in back)
Mandatory respect of all schedules according to your frame plate. Control at all posts of COVID FREE bracelets. Personal belongings can be left in the waiting area.
FINISHERS VILLAGE - Verbier
Saturday 7 August 2021
- from 11h15 : arrivals of the route Mediofondo
- from 11h30 : arrivals of the route E-Fondo
- from 12h15 : arrivals of the route Marmotte Granfondo
- from 14h00 : arrivals of the route Ultrafondo
The Finishers Village is strictly reserved for holders of a COVID FREE bracelet. Spectators and accompanying persons can access it by presenting their Covid Certificate. No shower possibilities on site.
ACCESS >>> Valais in the heart of Europe, just 3 hours by car or train from Lyon, Milan and Zurich, and quickly connected to the airports of Geneva, Milan and Zurich!
D-DAY >>> You do not have an accompanying person to pick you up on arrival and you are wondering how to best manage transport logistics?
We’ve got you covered! On the day of the race, your personal business backpack will be transported between Le Châble and Verbier.
Two main options are recommended:
- Park in Verbier and reach the start of Le Châble by bike (only 8km downhill) or by cable car (free with your bib)
- Park in Le Châble and after the race find your car by going down from Verbier by bike (only 8km downhill) or by cable car (free with your bib)
Are you looking for a hotel or youth hostel to get the best sleep the night or the nights before and after the Tour des Stations?
Verbier, Le Châble or the villages of Val de Bagnes are ideal for all participants and accompanying persons wishing to make the most of the region before and after the race.
Contribute to the 4th edition of the Tour des Stations by becoming a volunteer!
More than ten different sites along the way, a great atmosphere and of course gifts and a dinner to thank you for your commitment. There will be something for everyone from Thursday 5 August to Saturday 7 August 2021, with varied tasks and schedules. We offer the following positions:
- Bib distribution (Thursday August 5 and Friday August 6 in Le Châble)
- Assembly (Friday 6 August le Châble, Verbier and Col de la Croix de Cœur)
- Departures (Saturday 7 August le Châble)
- Food supplies (Saturday August 7 in Riddes, Mayens-de-la-Zour, Conthey, Anzère, Crans Montana, Vercorin, St-Martin, Hérémence, Thyon 2000, Nendaz, la Tzoumaz, Col de la Croix de Coeur)
- Arrivals (Saturday August 7 in Verbier)
- Safety (Saturday August 7 Ovronnaz, Chamoson, Conthey, Savièse, Grimisuat, Crans Montana, Veyras, Sierre, Chippis, Briey)
Registration from spring here. In case of questions, do not hesitate to write to us
En route les amis !